Sportsmanship and Compliance Policy
Each town must have a least one representative at the following meetings to remain in good standing.
Annual Meeting is optional. This is where voting takes place. If you would like to have a vote, please attend this meeting. You may attend the annual meeting remotely.
Required In-Person Meetings
- Division Meeting in Fall
- Winter Pre-Scheduling Meeting
- Winter Scheduling Meeting
- Each town must submit a coach’s roster to their division director at this meeting. Coach's Requirements Form should contain the following information:
- Team name
- Coach’s name
- Coach’s cell phone number
- Coach’s US Lacrosse number
- Coach's e-mail address
- Copy of required certifications or proof of completions of required courses
- End of Season Wrap-Up Meeting (may attend remotely)
- Have no outstanding invoices for registrations or umpire fees
Towns also must volunteer and actively participate in the league as a prerequisite to registering a team with MBGLL. A list of volunteer positions is located on www.mbgll.org.
Starting in 2017, for every 5 teams entered into MBGLL, towns must have access to one field from 12p to 6p on Sunday afternoons during the season. If you do not have access to a field during this time, you have a couple of options:
1. Play your home games at your opponent's location.
2. Ask your opponents to play games at your field when it is available.